Mag. Phil. Ingrid Kohlhofer
Fields of consulting
- Organizational Development/Change Management: Focus on Strategic Repositioning, Organizational Culture, Innovation, Agile Organization and (Post-Merger) Integration
- Conflict Resolution: Supporting teams/departments to resolve conflicts
- Management Development: focus on the topics Digital /agile Leadership, Leadership & Transformation, Intercultural Collaboration and development of leadership teams
- Facilitation: Facilitation of decision-making-processes, strategy meetings and large group interventions
Fields of Experience
During the course of her professional career, Ingrid Kohlhofer has gained considerable experience covering building new organizations and teams from scratch, leading organizations to the next level and the sustainable implementation of strategic reorganizations from a management and consultant´s perspective. Her approach considers and appreciates diversity and intercultural dynamics.
Field of Research
- Better decision-making-processes
- Systems Thinking and it´s realization in organizations
- Innovative ability and creativity
- The agile, resilient and healthy organization
ADAC, Agrana International, Bertelsmann Stiftung, BASF, Robert Bosch GmbH, BMW Group, Commerzbank, Continental AG, Deutsches Patent- und Markenamt, Heraeus, Kiska, Lapp Group, plenum AG, Raiffeisen Zentralbank und Raiffeisen International, Sanacorp, Siemens, Swarovski, Andreas Stihl AG, Stiftung Deutsch-Israelisches Zukunftsforum, VW AG, Webasto
Extended consultant profile
Born in Bruck/Mur, Austria.
Studied Catholic Theology and History in Graz.
Over 15 years in management and consulting positions at international companies (Interunfall/RAS, BMW, Siemens).
International projects and several years of experience abroad in England. During this time lecturer for Change Management at the London School of Economics.
Since 2007 self-employed consultant, trainer and coach. Training in organizational development, transactional analysis, provocative intervention, business administration, performance improvement, conflict management and mediation.
Partner at Trigon Munich since the end of 2009.
Loves: philosophy, literature, travel and sports, lives in Munich.