Dipl.-Päd. Georg Engelbertz
Fields of Consulting
- Supporting organizations in development and change processes: Diagnosis and change design, creating vision and mission statements, accompanying development and implementation
- Team development: Goal-oriented support for developing teams in organizations, internal conflict management, team coaching
- International leadership trainings (in Brazil, Germany and the US) with realistic and pragmatic business simulations involving participants from Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America
- Management Development Programs (design, implementation): Training and development for managers on the subject of personality development, leadership, conflict management, team and organizational development
- Coaching and supervision: individual, group and team coaching for managers and potentials
- Conflict-Management and mediation in profit and non-profit organizations
In the course of his professional career Georg Engelbertz has gained considerable experience in consulting managers and teams in development processes and projects; also in designing and facilitating leadership qualification and development programmes.
Allianz AG, Automotive Lighting GmbH, BASF AG, Boerse-Stuttgart AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Daimler AG, FIDUCIA IT AG, GENO-Akademie, Land Baden-Württemberg, Südwestrundfunk(TV- Company), Techniker Krankenkasse, Telekom, T-Systems.
Extended consultant profile
Born 1949 in Düsseldorf. Studied education, psychology and sociology in Tübingen.
Since 1983 part-time, since 1994 freelance consultant and trainer for industrial and service companies.
Prior to that, he gained several years of management experience as head of administration at an institute of the University of Tübingen. Worked in adult education and in the social sector, therapist in a specialist clinic for drug therapy.
Training and further education as director of psycho- and sociodrama (DFP/DAGG), supervisor (DGSv), group dynamic director (DAGG), organisational consultant, mediator and senior coach (DBVC). Head of continuing education at the Moreno Institute in Stuttgart.
Married, two adult children, lives near Stuttgart.