To be successful, they need organizational, social and personal skills. To fully live up to a leadership role, in addition to organizational competence, it is necessary to develop into a leader with mental, social and systemic competence. Trigon supports the development of managers with concepts and methods that have been tried and tested in practice.
Trigon works with a four-field model, which offers managers a clear orientation on the action fields of leadership. The tension between today’s current situation and the desired future supports the development of leadership capacity.
The four fields of leadership
- In each of the four fields, different development questions arise for a manager.
- The “Self” field, for example, deals with questions such as: my intuition, my value orientation, my authenticity, my commitment, my personal goals, how I deal with my shadow.
- The four design fields of leadership form two pairs of polarities (organization – environment; Self – others), they take up the basic leadership dimensions of task and relationship orientation.
Our consulting services in the field of leadership
- Developing managers
- Advise managers
- Mindful leadership
- In-house development programs for executives
- Management principles and cooperation guidelines
- Collegial leadership and self-organization
- Advising top management on strategy development, merger support, change processes
- Support after the assumption of a new management function
- Resilience and burnout prophylaxis
- Potential analyses, 360° feedback, employee surveys