Fields of Activity
Simone Kainz accompanies organizations and people in their individual development. Her scientific background and her cross-industry experience, coupled with empathy and passion for working with people, enable a comprehensive and needs-oriented design of strategic and development-oriented measures.
- Organizational, Executive and Human Resource Development
Participation in the design and implementation of change processes, support in the strategic (re)alignment of organizations, support in positioning and (employer) branding processes, design and support in demand-oriented (cross-company) management and Human Resource Development programs (e.g. Work of the Future https://www.kwf.at/foerderungen/adz/).
- Moderations, Trainings and Lectures
Design and moderation of workshops and exams, topic-specific support of working groups and project teams, moderation of large group events such as conferences.
– Efficient team development by promoting individual competencies
– Self-awareness through self-awareness and external perception
– Professional status assessment
– Successful and strategic communication
– Guided tours in the digital age, etc.
Coaching of individuals and teams, executives and junior executives.
Example topics: Reflection on one’s own role as (junior) manager, search for distance to difficult topics (e. g. with employees/supervisors/(team) colleagues), communication and conflict topics, decision making, target setting and concretion, active career planning, personal work on strengths and resources, creation of new scope for thought and action.
- Market and Opinion Research
Expertise in qualitative and quantitative research methods.