It is important for us to accompany the respective organization in such a way that it develops its ability to shape future changes more and more on its own. Our work is based on holistic concepts. We consider the technical/instrumental, social and cultural aspects of an organization. Only the interaction of these three “subsystems” enables sustainable development and more and more self-organized development.
Ten points that are important to us:
- We develop and shape together with the people concerned.
- We understand change as a permanent process: phases of “calm” and change (“turbulence”) merge into one another.
- We strengthen the ability and agility of organizations to change. This is why we work closely with internal consulting and support systems.
- We care for the coherence of path and goal.
- In our experience, independence, entrepreneurial action and self-organization can only be achieved if the people affected can experience the new values and attitudes for themselves during the change process.
- We design organizational development processes as quickly as possible and as deeply as necessary. Fast procedures can make sense and achieve great impact through a precise action. The change of old cultural patterns and well-rehearsed behaviors needs time and depth work.
- We combine process and expert consulting where appropriate.
- We see development and process consulting as an open approach: This allows current specialist knowledge to flow into the respective topic in an (integrative) change process.
- We provide support during implementation, because the degree and quality of implementation is a decisive measure of the success of organizational development projects.
- We make sure that implementation steps take place during the entire process.
Our services in the area of organizational development
- Developing a corporate culture
- Shaping the future
- Develop teams and areas
- Entrepreneurs become part of the company
- Agile Organizational Transformation
- Optimize processes
- Post Merger
- Building cooperation and networks
- Shaping sustainable development
- Organizational resilience